Oola is not your typical self-help book. So what is it? Just like its origins from the expression 'oh lá lá!', Oola is a 'state of awesomeness,' it's when your life is balanced and growing in the 7 key areas of life (Fitness, Finance, Family, Field, Faith, Friends, and Fun). Oola is not stale and stuffy advice, it reads more like a collection of kick-butt anecdotes and sincere stories that just happen to have meaningful messages. Co-authors Dave Braun (The OolaSeeker) and Troy Amdahl (The OolaGuru) have been there and done that. What started out as a small group of people meeting once a year to set intentions for the future has turned into a nationwide phenomenon. Maybe you've seen Dave and Troy traveling the highways and byways of America in their 1970 VW Surf Bus. Covered with colorful Oola stickers, they are carrying the hopes of people, just like you, who are putting their dreams into action, ready to have the OolaLife. You, too, are awesome and designed for greatness and a purpose—LiveOola!
Oola has received glowing reviews from top authors, pro athletes, musicians, industry leaders, and Olympians. Need 7 more reasons to read this book?
- Learn the three simple steps to balance and grow your life in an unbalanced world.
- Uncover what blocks you from the life of your dreams and what can get you there faster.
- Find out what you can learn from a drunken Thai monkey, a black Ninja, and zebra-striped underwear.
- Why no matter what you have done or have failed to do, you deserve a better life.
- Become inspired to take the steps, reach your milestones, and achieve your OolaLife.
- Discover the 7 key areas of life you must balance and grow.
- Unlock the secrets to taking your life to the next level.